Medical Advisor, Opthalmology
London, United Kingdom
Biotechnology Hospital & Health Care Pharmaceuticals | Benefits: Car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcareRead More On LinkedIn
Only Medics are working closely with a global pharmaceutical company who currently have an exciting opportunity for an NHS Physician, who is looking to transition into the Pharmaceutical industry. Ideal candidates will have prior Ophthalmology expertise as you will be working on an established but growing Medical Affairs pipeline. You will be providing medical and scientific expertise within a dynamic commercial environment. Due to the growing pipeline this would see the new individual progress within the team at an exciting rate! Ideal for Ophthalmology experts with a great drive for development. The role has the ability to offer a more senior title and responsibility if individuals have prior industry / Medical Affairs experience.
Medically qualified and GMC registered
Prior Medical Affairs Experience Preferred
- Ophthalmology experience preferred but not essential
- Strong commercial acumen
Responsibilities Will Include
- Being responsible for all aspects of medical support for the given pipeline
- Ensuring that all Medical Affairs related activities comply with the companys standards, regulations and compliance requirements and follow good ethical practice
- Establishing and interacting with KOLs within the therapy area to deliver the therapy area medical affairs plan
- Supporting promotional activities by reviewing and approving marketing materials to ensure compliance within UK regulatory framework
- Providing scientific and clinical input on cross-functional sales and marketing teams
- Following the requirements of the ABPI Code of Practice
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.Read More On LinkedIn
Download the ebook for tips and tricks to help you thrive in alternative non-clinical careers such as Pharma. Designed to help when applying for non-clinical roles; it will give you confidence that you can succeed, knowledge to analyse skills & optimise them for positions, advice to 'nail' selection processes & to adapt in your new career.
Take part in our interactive webinar to help you nail the application and interview stage. Give yourself all the tools necessary to showcase your medical talents in these non-clinical areas.
Contact us for any advice or let us know how you went on in the application or interview stage. Did our advice help in anyway?
Join Our Community
Interested in career options outside the NHS? Join our community to be the first to know about exciting events, workshops, free webinars and career opportunities. Don’t miss out – start your progress towards a new, exciting career Beyond the Ward today.Contact Us Today & Start Looking To A New Career!
Signup For Our Newsletter
For all our latest offers and deals be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter. Don't miss out on great opportunities with Beyond The Ward.