Medical Advisor, OnlyMedics
Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Associate | Full Time | Biotechnology, Hospital & Health Care, PharmaceuticalsRead More On LinkedIn
A top 10 Pharmaceutical company have an exciting opportunity for an NHS Physician, with extensive experience within Oncology, who is looking to transition into the Pharmaceutical industry. You would be providing medical and scientific expertise within a dynamic environment and a leading company. Due to the growing pipeline this would see the new individual progress within the team at an exciting rate! Ideal for Oncology/Haematology experts with a great drive for development!
Medically qualified and GMC registered. Extensive experience within Oncology
- Being responsible for all aspects of medical support for the given pipeline
- Ensuring that all Medical Affairs related activities comply with the companys standards, regulations and compliance requirements and follow good ethical practice
- Establishing and interacting with KOLs within the therapy area to deliver the therapy area medical affairs plan
- Supporting promotional activities by reviewing and approving marketing materials to ensure compliance within UK regulatory framework
- Providing scientific and clinical input on cross-functional sales and marketing teams
- Following the requirements of the ABPI Code of Practice
The successful candidate would receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of a car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.Read More On LinkedIn
Download the ebook for tips and tricks to help you thrive in alternative non-clinical careers such as Pharma. Designed to help when applying for non-clinical roles; it will give you confidence that you can succeed, knowledge to analyse skills & optimise them for positions, advice to 'nail' selection processes & to adapt in your new career.
Join Our Community
Interested in career options outside the NHS? Join our community to be the first to know about exciting events, workshops, free webinars and career opportunities. Don’t miss out – start your progress towards a new, exciting career Beyond the Ward today.Contact Us Today & Start Looking To A New Career!
Signup For Our Newsletter
For all our latest offers and deals be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter. Don't miss out on great opportunities with Beyond The Ward.