London, United Kingdom
Associate | Full Time | Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Marketing & Advertising | Science, Research, MarketingRead More On LinkedIn
Pharma-Partners is recruiting a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to cover London & South East UK region for a company specialising in Immunology. Our client have recently launched a new biologic treatment and have late stage pipeline to commercialise in the next couple of years.
- Providing scientific expertise and technical support to KOLs, ensuring the maintenance of credible and ethical relationships which allows them to access up-to-date medical and scientific information
- Offer scientific leadership through contributions to relevant conferences, internal meetings, and advisory boards
- Delivering therapeutically aligned scientific presentations to Healthcare Professionals and Clinicians
- Focusing on patient outcomes, develop local guidelines to support the use of the company’s Immunology medicines
- Identify, establish, and maintain relationships with new HCPs and Clinicians
- Ensure adherence to company SOPs and medial compliance
- On-going field-based support to the Medical Information function to help ensure the accurate and effective handling of enquiries
- Working with office-based colleagues in Medical and Brand teams, as well as other field-based colleagues, to provide scientific support and education for the company’s products
- Adhere to the ABPI Code of Practice when communicating scientific information and throughout interactions
- Strong scientific background with a degree in medicine, pharmacy of higher sciences (eg.MSc/PhD or equivalent)
- Therapeutic expertise in Immunology (Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, Allergy) is highly desirable but not essential
- Experience in the UK pharmaceutical industry as an MSL is an essential requirement
- Knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Demonstrable experience in managing key internal and external relationships
- Effectively assimilate scientific and clinical data to the relevant audience
- Understanding of the UK healthcare space
- Competitive basic annual salary plus a benefits package to include company car/car allowance, annual bonus etc
Download the ebook for tips and tricks to help you thrive in alternative non-clinical careers such as Pharma. Designed to help when applying for non-clinical roles; it will give you confidence that you can succeed, knowledge to analyse skills & optimise them for positions, advice to 'nail' selection processes & to adapt in your new career.
Take part in our interactive webinar to help you nail the application and interview stage. Give yourself all the tools necessary to showcase your medical talents in these non-clinical areas.
Contact us for any advice or let us know how you went on in the application or interview stage. Did our advice help in anyway?
Join Our Community
Interested in career options outside the NHS? Join our community to be the first to know about exciting events, workshops, free webinars and career opportunities. Don’t miss out – start your progress towards a new, exciting career Beyond the Ward today.Contact Us Today & Start Looking To A New Career!
Signup For Our Newsletter
For all our latest offers and deals be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter. Don't miss out on great opportunities with Beyond The Ward.